We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager at Toolroom. We’re looking for someone to be responsible for delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns for all of Toolroom’s releases and sub-labels. Working closely with the music team and in-house marketing department, you will craft creative and compelling marketing initiatives that drive sales and audience growth, joining the dots between all marketing channels and harnessing their individual strengths.
Toolroom turns 20 this year and we pride ourselves on our loyal following and extended family we have garnered across 2 decades. Community development is an important aspect of Toolroom’s overall marketing operations – so a passion for social media will be what we like to see!
Each artist Toolroom works with is uniquely brilliant in their own right, and treating the music and the artist with the same attention to detail will drive success. The Marketing Manager must strike a balance of story-telling whilst being analytical. Toolroom is looking for a digitally savvy marketer who loves trending technology and the evolving landscape of social media and digital marketing.
Relevant experience in a similar position for 2-5 years is required for shortlisting for this role. Toolroom is a fast paced (and fun!) working environment and your ability to collaborate with team members and juggle priorities will be key.
– Craft and deliver end to end marketing campaigns for Toolroom releases + sub labels.
– Hone in on a record and artists strengths and translate that into actionable ideas.
– Report on individual campaigns to senior team.
– Curate compelling narratives and appropriate story telling for each releases, with creative copywriting tying everything together.
– Be an in House expert on all of Toolroom’s most impactful digital channels and their respective best practice.
– Brief in-house, and external creatives (graphic design and video) on a variety of assets.
– Be an early adopter of digital trends across social media and new platforms.
– Gen Z – create compelling marketing that speaks to the younger generation of electronic music lovers with a desire to capitalise on trends and viral moments.
– Curate an editorial marketing calendar that puts Toolroom at the centre of the electronic music scene and culture.
– Capitalise on Toolroom’s physical product increasing demand and sales across vinyl, clothing and accessories.
– Assist on Toolroom Academy initiatives and campaigns where applicable.
– Assist on Toolroom Events campaigns where applicable.
– Press: Secure new and exciting opportunities for Toolroom in the Press world, working with our in House press officer.
WHO YOU ARE & REQUIREMENTS
– You are an electronic music lover with an affinity for House & Techno who wants to further their career in the industry.
– 2-5 years experience in a similar role at a similar company with a track record of success.
– You love streaming and understand DSPs and how they operate. Curation and playlisting is something you are passionate about!
– You have a great understanding of Radio and the key tastemakers in dance music.
– A driven marketer who wants to understand audience behavior and know how to target different customer segments.
– You have excellent communication and copyrighting skills and love working as part of a team, as well as alone.
– You strive for innovation and are passionate about solving problems.
– Product Management and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
– MS Office – must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and equal Google counterparts.
– Adobe – Entry level competence and / or understanding of creative Adobe programs is a must (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects).
APPLYING FOR THE ROLE
Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline: 3rd February.