Graphic Designer (Multimedia)
Toolroom Records is known internationally as one of the most innovative major brands in electronic music. Alongside a renowned and successful independent record label, Toolroom has also diversified into international events, a globally syndicated radio show, and an educational division.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a background in delivering marketing projects and campaigns. You will be working with a strong and consistent brand identity, creating high-quality work that will engage our target audiences, and support us in achieving our key strategic aims.
• Take initial project briefs and lead them through to final creative
• Packshot and sleeve artwork for physical and digital music releases
• Creation of digital banners and adverts
• Events flyer designs – print and digital
• Social media content & online marketing assets
• Email newsletters
• Website management and maintenance
• Development of micro-sites
• General creative assistance across the business
As our Graphic Designer, you will strive for excellence in everything you do, work with integrity, and be a great team player.
To join us as a Graphic Designer, you will need:
• At least five years’ experience of working as a Graphic Designer.
• A proven track record of creating high-quality designs and delivering marketing projects and/or campaigns, from initial brief through to final creative.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines.
• Experience of working in an agency or marketing organisation or team.
• Evidence of proactively advancing your career through continued professional development relevant to the role and level.
• A degree level qualification in a design-related discipline.
• You will be proficient working with design programmes such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Experience of creating marketing materials and campaigns, including the ability to develop strong creative ideas in response to project briefs.
• Experience of graphic design across a wide range of touch-points, including printed leaflets / brochures, exhibition materials, digital media, social assets.
• An understanding of the print production process and creating artwork for print / digital, working with external suppliers to ensure the finished artwork delivers the right colour / finish for our brand.
• You will have experience in using online email creation software.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• An understanding of HTML, CSS and FTP (Dreamweaver).
• Working knowledge of filming and photography.
• Previous experience of video, 3D graphics / animation sequences and motion graphics (After Effects and Premier Pro).
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Offices within walking distance of the train station(s)/free onsite parking
Apply with a CV, covering letter and portfolio to [email protected]
Your Portfolio must either be online, or be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 8MB
Please note – the role is based at Toolroom HQ in Maidstone, Kent. We will not be considering remote working for this position.